Fractional Compliance Officer and Operations
Our work as Crypto Fraud Investigators gives us a unique perspective to catch, detect and prevent fraud other Compliance companies simply cannot.
CoinStructive assists with the following compliance operations tasks:
The CoinStructive Advantage
Secure your success by partnering with CoinStructive. Our years of experience can help you save time and money by providing you with industry insights. We have the tools to provide your company with transaction monitoring, training and monthly reports.
5+ Years of Experience
Vast network of Industry Experts
Flexible & Scalable Pricing
Stay informed of ongoing regulatory changes
- Since 2016, our President, Chris Groshong prioritized CoinStructive’s involvement in the Legislative & Regulatory space, starting with the publication by the Consumer’s Research group in Washington D.C., “Protecting Consumers in the Digital Currency Economy“.
- In 2017, he was a proponent of and helped shape the ULC’s URVCBA, Uniform Regulation of the Virtual-Currency Businesses Act.
- In 2020, Chris voluntarily contributed to the California Blockchain Working Group.
- From 2019 to 2022, he sat on several subcommittees for the Uniform Law Commission and American Law Institute’s hosted discussions to amend the Uniform Commercial Code(UCC) with respect to virtual currencies.
- On March 29th, 2023 Chris testified in opposition of SB-401 at the California Senate Banking and Finance Committee hearing and put forth much effort to rally the industry’s voice to get the bill vetoed.