On this LAB Radio, episode Aaron Mangal discusses Blockdaemon, a three-click Blockchain node deployment and cloud platform with Konstantin Richter, the CEO and founder. Konstantin is a technology Entrepreneur in the Telecom, SaaS, and the B2B space.
Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, he was an executive at Deutsche Telekom and Nokia in software services strategy and business development. He is also fluent in 4 languages.
Konstantin Richter, CEO and founder of Blockdaemon
Blockdaemon is a node deployment tool that allows you to launch your node on a public blockchain network or join a private network in three clicks.
To maintain decentralization, Blockdaemon partners with multiple cloud providers, including AWS, Digital Ocean, and Google Cloud Services.
With Blockdaemon you can customize an existing protocol, supply your genesis block, choose the regions you want and how many you want, and number of nodes you need.
Current Blockchains supported include: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar and AION
We discuss network effects and building technology that can be used across the Blockchain universe.
Thanks for checking out LAB Radio!
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- How Konstantin got his start through telecom and consulting
- The power of network effects Konstantin observed and how he sought to leverage that construct in his companies
- About the crossover between network effects and the Blockchain
- Previous experiences including helping structure the business and strategy for Gem
- How his previous consulting experiences led him to think strategically about systems
- The benefits of Nodes-as-a-service which allows users to pool resources and gain economies of scale
- Why the goal has been to provide self-provisioning 3-click deployment of nodes for Cryptos like Bitcoin and Stellar
- Their developer first focus in term of the tools and services they provide
Further Reading and Resources
Konstantin on Blockchain 360 show: