What is Liberty, Blockchains and Anarchy 3.0?
Well, you’re going to find out in this episode!
Ashe Oro has been around the Blockchain space for many years and has even hosted a podcast called Liberty Entrepreneurs, helping his audience learn the virtues of freedom, entrepreneurship and sovereign money.
He began as a Computer Engineering student and eventually morphed into the Head of Business Development for Euro Pacific Bank. In 2013, Ashe discovered how Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain tech can protect personal freedom due to its decentralized nature and ability to facilitate a free market of non-fiat digital currencies.
In the Blockchain community, Ashe is:
- Building SteemSmarter, an analytics and reporting platform for the Steem blockchain.
- Advising Chintai, a decentralised leasing platform on EOS blockchain.
- Advising SelfKey.org, a decentralised identification network on Ethereum blockchain.
“I help people build freedom. Everything else is details.” ~Ashe Oro
On this episode of LAB Radio, Aaron Mangal dives in into more than just the “Blockchain” but rather uncovers the philosophical side of Cryptocurrencies including Anarchy and the experiences that shaped his views.
During this episode, you will learn:
- How Ashe first discovered the Blockchain and what got him excited about it
- His political and economic philosophy
- His impressions of the scene and how its shifted over the years
- What Liberty Entrepreneurs is and how it began
- What Anarchy 3.0 is (and how it differs from 2.0 and 1.0)
- Why inflation is not the enemy
- How to break-up with your bank
- How content creators can earn Crypto
- What excites and scares him the most about Crypto
Further Reading and Resources