The North American Bitcoin Conference was a great experience with people from across the globe, brought together under excitement and interest in a new and exciting technology, namely Bitcoin.
In the organizers own words:
“Financial technologies are developing faster today than ever before. The North American Bitcoin Conference is the conference that not only brings you up to speed on the latest innovations, but plugs you directly into the brightest industry minds, preparing you for tomorrow. Boasting big name speakers, intimate size and opulent surrounds, this conference provides unparalleled access to the people and technologies that are redefining the world of payments. Bitcoin is the next chapter in FinTech.”
For a great wrap-up of the event visit our friends at Bitsabio: http://bitsabio.com/blogs/news/84977985-the-north-american-bitcoin-conference-in-miami-florida-2016
We had the pleasure of interviewing the following people:
- Paul Snow founder of Factom – A veteran in computing and software, also a really funny personable guy | Download the full interview here
- Mate Tokay founder of Bitcoinist – This ex-wakeboarder has now helped create a BTC media outlet as well as a newly launched podcast | Download the full interview here
- Eric Larcheveque CEO of Ledger – Grew up in Paris, France now runs a company which offers various secure hardware based wallets for storing digital currencies | Download the full interview here
- Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar of Rootstock – Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, extremely active in the Latin and North American BTC communities | Download the full interview here
- Pieter Gorsira of Lawnmower.io – Hacker and start-up dude that is building some very interesting use cases in and around this technology | Download the full interview here
Each of these individuals are doing fantastic work in the space in various capacities. We were thrilled to spend some time talking Bitcoin, Blockchain and their individual stories and take on things.
We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoyed recording it!
LAB Radio – Episode 2 – TNABC (Bitcoin Miami), The Social Implications of Bitcoin
Podcast Show Notes, Further Reading and Resources
- The North American Bitcoin Conference – http://btcmiami.com/
- BitSabio Recap – http://bitsabio.com/blogs/news/84977985-the-north-american-bitcoin-conference-in-miami-florida-2016
- Paul Snow – https://twitter.com/paulsnx2 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulsn| | Explaining Factom – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPQMosvjz88
- Mate Tokay – https://twitter.com/matetokay | http://bitcoinist.net/ | https://hu.linkedin.com/in/matetokay
- Pieter Gorsira – https://twitter.com/pgorsira | https://www.linkedin.com/in/pgorsira | Keynote at TNABC – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT-7C45c6NM
- Eric Larcheveque – https://twitter.com/ericlarch | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericlarch
- Diego Gutierrez Zaldivar- https://twitter.com/dieguito | https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegogutierrezzaldivar | http://www.rootstock.io/ https://twitter.com/rsksmart