Armin is a veteran of the Technology scene having experience with such giants as Yahoo as the Senior Vice President of Engineering for their advertising and web portal and helped build strategic partnerships with telecom giants like AT&T and Verizon.
Armin also worked with Advertising.com which was a division of AOL networks. Armin has a Ph.D. in Organizational Management from Capella University and B.S. and M.S. degree in Computer Science from Chico State University.
Now, Armin is taking his expertise into blockchain and is tackling digital identity with his startup ShoCard which has a specific focus on the financial services sector offering value to companies that have costly processes in place.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- How Armin got started in this field as well as his background
- How ShoCard helps streamline current expensive and high friction methods for KYC, AML and other digital identity management
- How current methods for KYC, AML and identity management are outdated
- The types of use cases and industries ShoCard works with such as credit reporting
- How ShoCard helps financial institutions and banks prevent duplication of efforts
- How ShoCard provides a deep dive service suite for financial institutions
- What Armin would change about the ecosystem
Further Reading and Resources
- Armin’s LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/aebrahimi/
- ShoCard – https://shocard.com/about/
- ShoCard Twitter – https://twitter.com/getshocard
- Bloomberg Company Profile – https://www.bloomberg.com/
- Armin on Future Tech Podcast – https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/shocard
Armin presenting his digital identity platform, ShoCard:
LAB Radio is brought to you by: