Tim Francisco has a background in B2B enterprise sales of hardware and software. He has worked at such companies as Dell, EMC, Cisco as well as the AI and deep neural network industry. Now Tim is helping build the Blockchain economy by providing consulting and introducing companies to platforms, services and other valuable information.
We discuss Consensus and our Adventures at Blockchain week.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- Tim’s story and background growing up in Socal
- How he was working at Cisco when the Internet as we know it didn’t exist
- An inside look at working in the early tech industry (pre-Google and Amazon)
- How many of the attitudes and patterns with people played out already in the Dot com era
- How the parties were back in the early Dotcom days (with Lambos too)
- How were are in a software revolution and why we’re excited to BUIDL
- Tim’s chat with Vinny Lingham and their beer vending machine using Civic
- How Tim bumped into the creator of Siacoin and CTO of Zencash
- How we got to hit after parties attended by OGs like Charlie Lee, Fluffy Pony and Erik Voorhees
- About Tim’s rim to rim canyon run in the Grand Canyon
Show Notes and Further Reading
LAB Radio proudly brought to you by: