Raphaël is a socially focused technology entrepreneur and is way down the blockchain rabbit hole. His former life was in lobbying and corporate communications in Europe and Latin America. Raphaël is fluent in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese (and currently learning Greek).
He is now the founder and CEO of Alice, a social funding and management platform on the Ethereum Blockchain.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- About Raphaël’s background
- The nature of charity and the socially focused organizations
- The challenges behind fundraising for socially focused organizations
- Where the name Alice came from and it’s origin story
- What Alice does and how it helps socially focused entities
Further Reading and Resources
LAB Radio proudly brought to you by: