Kirk Phillips, CPA, CMA, CFE, DCC is an entrepreneur, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) passionate about technology and the possibilities for bitcoin to disrupt, decentralize and bring transparency into the business world.
He is the author of the The Ultimate Bitcoin Business Guide, an inspirational business-focused Bitcoin book for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He weaves risk management into business process outsourcing, crypto business consulting and education.
Ultimately, Kirk helps remove the frustrations of managing paper, accounting and other administrative processes every organization and individual must face. He also helps educate and guide people through his courses and books.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- Kirk’s story and background
- How he got into the Blockchain space
- An inside look at the work Kirk does in his field and Blockchain
- How fraud is one of the biggest (financial) problems and costs facing the world
- How there is potentially a 25% cost of fraud hidden into our global spending
- Some of Kirk’s biggest takeaways on the evolution of the industry to date
Show Notes and Further Reading
LAB Radio proudly brought to you by: