Kelley Weaver is an entrepreneur, host of Crypto Token Talk and founder of Melrose PR, a leading crypto and blockchain public relations and content marketing agency based in Los Angeles, California. Kelley has been featured and quoted by the LA Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc, LA Business Journal, Business Rockstars, and many more.
Kelley routinely writes thought leadership pieces about blockchain for Forbes and The Huffington Post. She is the host of Crypto Token Talk, a podcast for those looking to enter the new frontier of blockchain technology and learn “Crypto 101” from leading industry experts, launching in January 2018. It serves as an entertaining on-ramp and newbie-friendly gateway to learning resources related to the world of cryptocurrency.
My @cryptotokentalk podcast interview with the legendary @TimDraper is live https://t.co/SvBB8LFe9S – learn why he believes $bitcoin is the future! Huge thanks Tim @drapervc for your wealth of insight & knowledge. #cryptotokentalk #TimDraper #askCryptoKelley #blockchain #crypto pic.twitter.com/HDRYLyijFB
— Kelley Weaver (@cryptokelley) February 24, 2018
Melrose PR is a public relations & creative marketing agency focused on technological and storytelling innovation for the blockchain technology and crypto (digital asset) industries. Melrose PR feels a responsibility to take leadership, silence the skeptics, and ensure that the message is strong and clear – blockchain is the future of technology, business, and the world. We work with enterprise-level solution providers as well as blockchain startups, helping them craft cohesive messaging and generating awareness through top-tier media placements.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- About Kelley’s international background and her path to entrepreneurship and eventually into the Blockchain space
- How Kelley is a Shark Tank Alumni from her invention, Pursecase
- What it’s like to work with Lori Greiner from Shark Tank
- Why she created Melrose PR and the value provided to clients
- How the process works to get media coverage
- Best practices ICOs and other projects can keep in mind when pitching to the news media
- The importance of high-quality content creation and distribution for getting attention to your organization
- About Kelley’s show Crypto Token Talk
- Insights and takeaways gained to date from Blockchain technology
Show Notes and Further Reading
LAB Radio proudly brought to you by: