Munair is a Wharton graduate, information technologist, engineer, entrepreneur, fitness model, Capoeira teacher, aspiring yogi and marketing strategist presently focused on cryptocurrency ventures. He also contributes regularly to CoinCentral, a Cryptocurrency news website.
We discuss South Korea, Fluidity, Ethereal, Consensus, and our adventures at Blockchain week.
After listening to this episode you will learn:
- Munair’s story and background growing up in the Carribean and US before eventually moving to South Korea
- How he got into the Blockchain space
- An inside look at the community and scene in South Korea
- Why Munair thinks Blockchains will change the world if we allow them
- How South Korea had Cryptocurrency regulation from the bottom up
- A recap of Fluidity, Ethereal, Consensus and Accounting Blockchain conference for Blockchain week NYC 2018
Show Notes and Further Reading
LAB Radio proudly brought to you by: